1. Originally established on ‘ParshuramJayanti’, 13-05-1975.
2. Actual working started on 20-04-1975
3. Separately registered as ‘Chittapawan Sangha, Belgav’,Registration no:6/76-77
4. First Chairman—Shri RaoSaheb Gogte.
5. First Elected Chairman- Shri BaluKaka Phadke
6. Present office bearers-
Adhyaksh - Shri. A.B.Gore.
Sahakaaryawah- Shri. Hari Ganesh Gore.
7. Type of Membership - Open.
Available Remainder Funds- Rs.10.40 lacs
Education Funds- Rs. 0.60 lacs
Medical Funds- Rs. 0.23 lacs.
a) 'Vadhuvar suchak mandal' for Chittapawans.
b) Yearly educational assistance to the needy students.
c) Book bank for school and college students.
d) Yearly medicinal help for the needy in the community and Blood Donation Camps.
e) Yearly distribution of Colthes, food, etc to needy persons
f) 'Chittapawan Dinadarshika and a weekly Magazine.
g) Bhagawan Parashuram Jayanti on ‘Akshayya Tritiya’.
h) Swatantryaveer Saawarakar Jayanti on 28th May.
i) Lokamanya Tilak Punyatithi on 1st August.
j) "Vyapar Va Udyogjak Mitra Mandal"-(Industrial And Commercial Organisation) aimed at promoting and sponsoring upcoming "Entrepreneurs".
1)’Amrutmahotsavi’ senior members
3) Special persons amongst Chittapawans.
1998-2002 kokanastha.com. All rights reserved.