1. Originally established on ‘Vijayaadashami’, October-1981.
2. Original name- Maharashtra Chittapawan Sangha – Pune, Branch- Dombivli.
3. Actual working started in June 1982.
4. Separately registered as ‘Chittapawan Brahman Sangha, Dombivli’, in August 99,with Charity Commisioner, Thane.
5. The Sangha has own place admeasuring 950 sq.feet.
6. Founder members-
Sau. Nalini N. Ghule
Shri. Kaka Mhaskar
Shri. D.R. Gaadagil
First Chairman—Sau. Nalini N. Ghule.
7. Present office bearers-
Adhyaksha - Shri. Suhaas Y. Daandekar.
Karyadhyaksha- Shri. Madhav N. Ghule.
Kaaryawah- Shri. Prabhakar B. Ghaisaas.
Sahakaaryawah- Shri. Shrikant B. Joshi.
Koshaadyaksha- Shri. Deepak P. Damale.
8. Members and membership fee-
Type No.of members Membership Fee in Rs. Aadhaarastambha 11 1001 Aashrayadate 84 501 Hitkarte 291 251 Sarwasaadharana 1355 101
Permanent Funds- Rs. 2.45 lacs
Education Funds- Rs. 0.76 lacs
Medical Funds- Rs. 0.17 lacs.
Reserved Funds- Rs. 0.78 lacs
a) 'Vadhuvar suchak mandal' for Chittapawans.
Registered hopeful grooms - 288
Registered hopeful brides - 376
Timings- Daily from 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm except Mondays.
b) Yearly educational assistance to the needy students.
c) Book bank for school and college students.
d) Professional Guidance courses for St. 10 and 12 students on every Sunday Between 10 am to 12 am.
e) Special guidance for mathematics and English for the students.
f) Yearly medicinal help for the needy in the community.
g) Separate ladies wing on Mondays 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
h) 'Chittapawan Snehi' trimonthly.
a) Bhagawan Parashuram Jayanti on ‘Akshayya Tritiya’.
b) Swatantryaveer Saawarakar Jayanti on 28th May.
c) Lokamanya Tilak Punyatithi on 1st August.
d) ‘Atharvashirsha Awartan’ on every ‘Sankashta Chaturthi’.
e) Get-together of members and their families in every January.
1)’Amrutmahotsavi’ senior members
3) Special persons amongst Chittapawans.
1998-2002 kokanastha.com. All rights reserved.